Outdoor electronic signage is a tool for advertising. Outdoor electronic signage can play video, image recognition, and text promotion, which can effectively improve the accuracy of information push.
1. Wide coverage of outdoor electronic signage
Outdoor electronic signs are generally installed in high-end commercial areas and transportation hub areas with high traffic density. Through high-frequency communication with consumers, stimulate consumers' strong desire to buy.
2. The cost of outdoor electronic signage is low
Outdoor electronic signage can effectively cooperate with the publicity and broadcasting of TV advertisements, and the cost is only 1% of TV advertisements to achieve the effect of deepening TV advertisements.
3. No need to modify the cost of advertising
Compared with traditional advertising forms, such as printed banners, outdoor electronic signage will inevitably consume a lot of manpower and material resources once it is modified, while LCD advertising displays only need to be modified on the terminal equipment, and no extra printing costs are required. , and can be replaced at any time.
4. Upgrading the grade of the city
Government agencies use outdoor electronic signs to release some government affairs information and urban propaganda films, which can beautify the image of the city and improve the grade and taste of the city.
1. The connection between the outdoor electronic signage screen and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof. The filter screen should have good drainage measures, and once there is accumulated water, it can be discharged smoothly.
2. Install lightning protection devices on large LCD screens and buildings. The main body and shell of the outdoor electronic signage are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3, which can discharge the large current caused by lightning in time.
3. Install ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the outdoor electronic signage screen is between -10~40℃. It is also possible to install an axial fan on the rear and top of the screen to dissipate heat.
4. Select industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40~80℃ to prevent outdoor electronic signs from being unable to start when the temperature is too low in winter.
Our company is a leading manufacturer and developer of commercial LCD and LED displays. We specialize in indoor and outdoor LCD digital signage, LCD video wall systems, interactive whiteboards for education and conference systems, LED screen display systems, etc. Other OEM and custom items are available. Carrydisplay aims to provide customers and dealers with one-stop service and win-win cooperation. Welcome to consult.